Introduction to the module
Welcome to the Business Startup module.
The goal of this module is to create a startup, provide you with the necessary tools and refine your skills so that you can turn your idea into a business model.
Download here related workbooks before starting the course:
All workbooks in this course please submit to email@example.com (UMA students), firstname.lastname@example.org (MDX students), email@example.com (UNIST students), upon finishing the assignments.
Rafael Ventura Fernández, Ph.D., is Vice-President of Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship at University of Málaga. Ventura joined the University of Málaga in 1995 and has been visiting research fellow at the Technical University of Delft (Netherlands) and the University of Stockholm (Sweden). He has received PhD Prize and Spin Off Award in Universidad de Malaga. Ventura teaches entrepreneurship, innovation in business models, social responsibility, economy of culture and new organizational forms derived from the information technology and communications. His research has been presented and published in the proceedings of regional, national and international conferences and in peer-reviewed journals. He has experience managing research projects, postgraduate academic programs and educational innovation projects.
For discussion and course related questions visit the FORUM.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 90 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11
- Assessments Self
UNIT 1. Startup Entrepreneurs
- Lecture 1.1 Personal Learning Environment – Lean Startup Locked
- Lecture 1.2 We <3 Startups Locked
- Lecture 1.3 Living on the Edge Locked
UNIT 2. Tools
- Lecture 2.1 Business Model Canvas Locked
- Lecture 2.2 SWOT Locked
- Lecture 2.3 The Porter Diagram Locked
- Lecture 2.4 Lean Model Canvas Locked
UNIT 3. Building Knowledge
- Lecture 3.1 Product Design Locked
- Lecture 3.2 Process Design Locked
- Lecture 3.3 Minimum Viable Product Locked
- Lecture 3.4 Investment Locked
- Lecture 3.5 Elevator Pitch Locked
- Lecture 3.6 Partnership Agreement Locked